American Paleography is dedicated to the study and pursuit of handwriting styles, letterforms, glyphs, abbreviations, and the other intricacies of American handwriting.
Please enjoy the free tools, exercises, and lessons designed to strengthen the skills of transcribers.
Contact us if you would like to use our software or would like our help creating coursework to train transcribers.
- All Exhibits (with all source documents)
- Transcription Practice (dynamic, self-directed learning)
- Scottish Rite Masonic Museum and Library
- James Madison
- Billy Budd
- Concordance Plus
Scholars' Exhibits and Tools
- Manuscript Pages to Use in PolyCut/PolyView Tool
- Editors' Dashboard
- Create Online Learning Material
- Create New Exercises
- Existing Exercises
- Create New Lessons
- Existing Lessons
- Create New Units
- Existing Units
- View Students' Scores